Rules & Regulations for B.Pharam Courses
Applications are invited on prescribed form along the original documents must reach to the principal's office before the starting of session. The last date for receiving forms according to Govt rules & regulations. Duration- 4- year Full Time degree course approved by the AICTE / PCI, Govt. of India and affiliated to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow U.P.
The subject of pharmacy has evolved as a multidisciplinary, multifaceted curriculum with the emergence of the concept of global healthcare. Its involvement is deep and it has an important role in discovery of new drug molecule; its evaluation in clinical settings; development; approval for human consumption; manufacture; distribution; regulatory controls; and several other important aspects of healthcare. Working in harmony with other members of the healthcare sector is crucial to ensure that pharmacists play an important role and social relevance of pharmacist in the healthcare system of any country is established. Hence, the curriculum at College of Pharmacy (CP) Azamgarh has been framed taking into consideration the responsibility of students to meet the demands of hi-tech pharmaceutical industry, at the same time ensuring that they confidently serve the requirements of patientcare and pharmacy practice.Basic Eduaction Qualifications
Through U.P. State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)Through Government Quota.
A minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology in 10+2 examination or any equivalent examination. Through Management Quota.
(lateral entry) to second year for diploma holders. Candidate should have passed two year Diploma (D. Pharm) from an institute recognized by the AICTE and the Pharmacy
Council of India (PCI) with a minimum of 60 % marks. Such Candidates are required to appear in the U.P. State Entrance Examination (UPSEE).Through Direct admission.
- Certificates of Matriculation, +1/+2 Higher Secondary or the previous examination passed.
- Character certificate from the head of the Institution last attended.
- Detailed Marks Sheet, Migration Certificates.
- Attested copies of SC/BC/ST-Certificate from Executive Magistrate if required.
- Copies of any other documents (Qualification, Sports, Cultural activities etc.)
- Eight copies of passport size photographs.
- Rank Letter of U.P State Entrance Exam (UPSEE).
- Domicile certificate.
- The application can be sent by the registered post or can be deposited at college reception. Incomplete application or received late will not be accepted.
|Bachler Of Pharmacy
|According State Govt Norms